Fast & effective medical billing service
Providing an innovative platform designed specifically to help you manage your billing and collection, C4Med is the perfect financial partner for your business.
Founded to help private consultants and patients, C4Med is a medical billing and collection service, geared specifically to the independent health care sector. Setting C4Med apart is its innovative platform, superb system design and financial expertise. Designed for accuracy, speed and efficiency, our bespoke service sets us apart in the medical billing industry.
- Generate invoices as you work, quickly and easily, keeping in step with your appointments
- Review the status of your invoices with our suite of reporting tools
- Following up on recent invoices, we collect patients' payments as they're due. Our system links with insurance companies to keep revenues flowing in smoothly and on time
- We recover your outstanding debts – reducing aged debtors to between 0.25% and 0.5%
- See your net income increase – typically, our practitioners receive upto 30% more per annum (the highest rate in the marketplace)
- We achieve this by tailoring our service to your situation – we’re flexible and built around you
- Get back the time and attention you need to focus on patients – because experts are handling your billing correctly
Intuitively designed for easy, streamlined billing as you work
Our powerful systems are rapid, accurate, versatile and electronically secure
Our sophisticated platform hosts channels dedicated to collecting payments from each type of income stream
C4Med’s connected approach boosts net income by upto 30% pa
"Since switching to C4Med, I no longer have the hassle of raising invoices and chasing payments. I find C4Med very helpful and provide excellent reporting which makes my reconciliation very easy."
Selina Carlton-Crisp - Member of the British association for counselling and Psychotherapy
"C4Med process my invoices and I am really pleased with the service they provide. The hand over is smooth and I particularly like their reporting which is useful for reconciliation."
Julia Jenkins- Member of The British association for counselling and Psychotherapy